Thursday, May 21, 2015

mixed keyfob tag lot 3 designs. "if i cant take my yarn im not going" "warning i havent had my coffee yet today" "block figure"


misc keyfob lot. this lot includes 3 keyfob tag files. for a block face, a "take my yarn", and a "coffee" design. one price, three keyfobs. please notice, on this tester image, the right hand side of the block figure isn't lined properly as I stitched without stabilizer. a replacement image will be posted (I redid the design but forgot to retake pic) the outside tag border for all three keyfobs is the same-so you know it will stitch correctly. all files are PES format, and are single files for 4x4 hoop. overall tag is about the size of a business card.

no refunds on digital purchases, please do not sell share or alter files. what you see is what you get, nothing has been altered or photoshopped.

No comments:

Post a Comment